“The Cloud” is synonymous in most consumers’ minds with the “instant-on” availability of digital media and its content. But what does “The Cloud” mean for businesses? For many businesses, moving to cloud-based services is not merely a question of functionality, but also involves weighing internal control and ownership vs. cost and convenience.
Litzia helps consult our customers on the best application of cloud-based technology for their organizations, and for those who will benefit, we offer a variety of cloud-based network options.
Cloud Managed Systems & Their Benefits:
- Cloud Managed Networking:
- Provides centralized management, visibility, scalability, and control without the cost and complexity of on-site managed appliances or management software.
- Cloud Managed Switches / Firewalls / Routers / Wireless Access Points:
- Simplified implementation saves you money and allows for ease of replacement in a disaster. Just drop in the device and configure and monitor it from anywhere.
- Automated patching and firmware updates – no added maintenance costs
- Cloud Based Apple iPad Management:
- Centrally manage, diagnose, and monitor iPads over the Web
- Enforce restrictions across company-managed iPads
- Deploy iOS applications to all devices
- BYOD Management:
- BYOD (bring your own device) initiatives can make managing the environment challenging. Control network resources available for BYOD mobile devices (smart phones, iPads, tablets, and notebook PCs).
- Litzia’s powerful and reliable cloud network solutions make BYOD management simple for any environment, from schools and medical facilities to small businesses or large multi-site companies.
- Collocation Infrastructure:
- Features hosted virtual servers, desktops & backups
- Scalable, redundant network solutions with a low total cost of ownership and zero Capital Expense