WHY MANAGED PRINT SERVICES?
Are you overpaying for print services? Many organizations don’t understand the true costs of their printing environments. Calculating this involves more than just tracking the cost of paper and toner/ink replacement. And don’t let anyone fool you with offers of a “free” print cost review – the goal of a print review should be to optimize productivity and balance it with budgetary resources, not to sell you costly hardware or over-priced maintenance contracts!
Litzia’s Print Services delivers a print management plan that secures and centralizes printer-related activities, optimizes network printing functionality, and automates supply replenishment when warranted.
Understanding Direct & Indirect Printing Costs:
Printing Impact on IT Costs:
- Up to 20% of help desk requests are print-related issues
- Copier technicians understand their product but rarely understand how to integrate it on your network
- Indirect cost for managing multiple vendors and manufacturers for device maintenance usually falls on IT or other management teams
- New hardware costs – leased or direct purchase
- Ink/toner/paper physical replenishment cost
- Device maintenance/warranty costs
- Deciding how/when to expense or depreciate printer hardware
- Time spent managing the hardware replacement life cycle
- Time spent managing the procurement of consumables for multiple devices